Training & Growth
Yoga Training Courses – Contact Ohana Yoga
Registration is open for the 2021/22 season for all teacher training programs at Ohana. If you are interested in attending, please contact Lisa at 603-748-1539 to review the details about what you can expect from each program and what the requirements are.
This teacher training is life changing
You need to do this for yourself
Step into change, choose growth
“This training was the best decision I’ve ever made in my entire life. It literally brings tear to my eyes the positive impact it will forever continue to have on my life, and the people I share it with. Its never too late or too early to peel away layers and let the best version of yourself shine through, that has been there all along. Step into change, choose growth. Boy is it worth it.”
Lisa has really put together a great program
“I’m a structural integrator (rolfer) and an national presenter of 20 years of anatomy and physiology w/emphasis on kinesiology and musculoskeletal pathologies. Lisa had the foresight to bring in specialists to emphasize the teachings and fill in the blanks with different perspectives. Lisa has really put together a great program, something to be proud of. Stop thinking about doing something to change your quality of life and perspective, and just do it.”
Level 1 Yoga Training– Contact Ohana Yoga
- Begins in with a brief orientation
- Meets once a month, the first full weekend of every month
- Cost includes every expense (books, supplies, guest teachers, anatomy course, retreat, yoga mat, Level 1 Thai Yoga massage certification, meals & much more)
- Payments can be made monthly or in one lump sum for a discount.
- You are given movement, mantra, mediation, and breath work each month to practice at home (after going over extensively during the weekend).
- We cover supplementary topics of anatomy, lifestyle, Ayurveda, Sutras, and the 8 limbs of yoga each month.
- Only open to 12 students, keeping this intimate and available for all students to receive coaching as needed.
- This training is to help one establish a routine at home and learn the ins and outs of a balanced lifestyle where well being is the main focus. Over 10 months you will have many options for rebalancing when life happens.
- You will have many ways to experience movement methodology and experience this in your own life personally.
- You will earn a certificate to teach at the end (if that is what you want) with over 200 hours of learning, however this is more of a transformative journey. When people go though the hard work of this journey they usually want to spread the teachings to others.
Tuition for the program is $4200*. Entire program included in this fee (books, supplies, tools, guest lecturers, lunch, online platform, and yoga mat).
*Estimated price for the 2021/22 year.
Student Protection Disclosures– Contact Ohana Yoga
Student Protections and Disclosures (Dedc 304.01)
Ohana Spirit School of Yoga, Healing Arts and Spiritual Studies
The Ohana Spirit School of Yoga, Healing Arts and Spiritual Studies (Ohana Yoga, LLC) requires students to be at least 18 years of older and have prior experience with yoga and been cleared by their doctor. Each potential student needs to fill out our online application to be reviewed for potential admittance. Once approved, you will be contacted.
Dates of Enrollment
Enrollment for the 10-month long begins June 1st of each year, and ends August 1st. Orientation is in August, and classes officially begin in September and run through June.
If you are unable to attend a weekend that we meet, there are options for makeup work to keep up with the work needing to be practiced for the month. We can either record the class, moved the date we meet, or one can view the online materials. There is also a possibility of meeting with the teacher or another student to go over what was covered . The nature of having a smaller class size allow us flexibility.
In order to receive a certificate of completion, a student must show that they have adequate experiential knowledge of what we covered, as well as demonstrate topic knowledge by teaching an in person or video class, as well as having tuition paid in full.
Transfer of Credit
Previous and education and training cannot be applied to the programs offered at Ohana Yoga, LLC. We will always find you new information to be learned.
Students pay monthly for the program. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit for administration fees and supplies, wherein after, payments are paid monthly, as we go. Therefore, no refund will be necessary.
All refunds shall be paid within 30 days upon written notification from a student of cancellation or withdrawal; and students receiving benefits from the federal programs shall be subject to federal refund policies, rules and regulations.
If a student should have a grievance about the school, an instructor, or the program, the student shall formally submit such grievance in writing to the School Administrator, Lisa Garside, email@example.com, (603) 748-1539. The grievance should include specifics about the claim and if possible include the date and details of what took place. With the assurance that we will take your complaint seriously and do what is within our capability to correct the situation, so you are satisfied.
If a student is not satisfied with the resolution after consulting with the Administrator and school, the student may then contact the New Hampshire Department of Education, Office of Career School Licensing at 101 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301, or by phone (603) 271-6443.
"THIS moment is not an idea. It is the only reality." - Sadhguru We are nearing the end of a year...
The site of pain is not always the site of the injury. Greetings! In our latest installment...
"What is good may not please everyone - what is pleasing may not be good for everyone" - Sadhguru ...