Training & Growth
Yoga Training Courses – Contact Ohana Yoga
Registration is open for the 2020/21 season for all teacher training programs at Ohana. If you are interested in attending, please contact Lisa at 603-748-1539 to review the details about what you can expect from each program and what the requirements are.
This teacher training is life changing
You need to do this for yourself
Step into change, choose growth
“This training was the best decision I’ve ever made in my entire life. It literally brings tear to my eyes the positive impact it will forever continue to have on my life, and the people I share it with. Its never too late or too early to peel away layers and let the best version of yourself shine through, that has been there all along. Step into change, choose growth. Boy is it worth it.”
Lisa has really put together a great program
“I’m a structural integrator (rolfer) and an national presenter of 20 years of anatomy and physiology w/emphasis on kinesiology and musculoskeletal pathologies. Lisa had the foresight to bring in specialists to emphasize the teachings and fill in the blanks with different perspectives. Lisa has really put together a great program, something to be proud of. Stop thinking about doing something to change your quality of life and perspective, and just do it.”
Level 1 Yoga Training– Contact Ohana Yoga
- Begins in with a brief orientation
- Meets once a month, the first full weekend of every month
- Cost includes every expense (books, supplies, guest teachers, anatomy course, retreat, yoga mat, Level 1 Thai Yoga massage certification, meals & much more)
- Payments can be made monthly or in one lump sum for a discount.
- You are given movement, mantra, mediation, and breath work each month to practice at home (after going over extensively during the weekend).
- We cover supplementary topics of anatomy, lifestyle, Ayurveda, Sutras, and the 8 limbs of yoga each month.
- Only open to 12 students, keeping this intimate and available for all students to receive coaching as needed.
- This training is to help one establish a routine at home and learn the ins and outs of a balanced lifestyle where well being is the main focus. Over 10 months you will have many options for rebalancing when life happens.
- You will have many ways to experience movement methodology and experience this in your own life personally.
- You will earn a certificate to teach at the end (if that is what you want) with over 200 hours of learning, however this is more of a transformative journey. When people go though the hard work of this journey they usually want to spread the teachings to others.
The site of pain is not always the site of the injury. Greetings! In our latest installment...
"What is good may not please everyone - what is pleasing may not be good for everyone" - Sadhguru ...
"You know how to stop judgement from other people? You stop it from yourself." - Sonia Zarbatany...