About Ohana Yoga Studio
Welcome to Ohana Yoga
Ohana Yoga serves as educational experiences to those wanting to include mindful practices into their lifestyle.
We spent a lot of time creating ways for you to feel just as ready to tackle life, through our classes, in nice packaged ways.
- If you found that doing classes from home was your new way of life, we’ve got you.
- If you found that you feel safe not needing to travel, we’ve got you.
- If you wanted to learn more about yoga and movement, we’ve got you.
- If you got used to not having to drive as much, we’ve got you.
- If you want to do classes daily and develop a wonderful routine, we’ve got you.
Book a Live Class on Zoom
Our Ohana Zoom link is
Located in Contoocook, NH, we offer a community space for people to experience connection and practice movement. The space is ours collectively, and we all share in that ownership and responsibility.
Our yoga studio is a home away from home, we are accepting of everybody and anyone who wants to grow mindfully, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We have a diverse set of classes to help you explore your joints, strength structure, and body mechanics.
We have gone to great lengths to ensure a clean, safe and healthy environment for you and can’t wait for you to join us!
Book a class online and join us in person!
Please read our COVID Safety Information
Ohana Studio Policies
We are pleased to announce that we have the go ahead to open our doors again for in house classes. Yoga is about you feeling the safest in your own body and mind. Ohana wants you to feel that AND the same about your surroundings. Therefore, for your safety and comfort, we will have BOTH in house AND Zoom classes, as well as the Ohana On Demand platform as another option. We can only hold up to 13 people per class, and even then it never fills to that capacity unless it is a special event.
Class Details and Information
- We can fit 8 students, in-house, at a time - however this has only happened once since March of 2020. Pre-registration will be required for a spot. After 8 students have signed up, you will be on a waitlist for the in-house class (Although Zoom is still an option for ALL classes right now) .
- In order to enter the studio, you will need to have your name on the roster (use the app or website to login), and will need to fill out an illness liability waiver either prior OR when you come in house. Here is the form, should you want to fill it out ahead of time. We will not be requiring masks inside the building or during class, but if it makes you comfortable to have one one while entering and getting to your mat, please wear one.
- The floor will be marked with blue tape to show the areas of where mats can go.
- We will be cleaning all surfaces touched, in between classes.
- After class, we will not be congregating. Based on your comfort, you are more than welcome to exit immediately after the class is over.
- We offer classes with extremely limited props that will be cleaned afterward.
- The classes like Restorative and Yin, will continue from Zoom for the time being, so you are able to use your props from home.
- We will not be offering hands on adjustments for the foreseeable future.
- We will be teaching for you in person AND the members on Zoom, therefore time is split between both. We do apologize, but it is necessary for the time being to be fair to those who have health issues and are not able to be in house.
For your safety, we have the following items and protocols in place
- A high end air purifier in the building to help keep the air clean.
- A LARGE Himilayan salt lamp that is on all the time to clean and purify the air.
- The biomat that sends off negative ions, for cleaning the air as well.
- A diffuser with an essential oil that will help kill germs in the air.
- We will be cleaning door knobs and the bathroom in between classes
- We have a LARGE open stairwell that allows for plenty of area for personal space.
- We have a circular upstairs, so there is opportunity for two ways of an exit point.
- We have lots of windows for proper air ventilation (air conditioners for the hot summer), and a large overhead fan.
- We have lots of plants to keep the air even more energized and purified for the attention we place on breath.
- We have two sinks for washing of hands.
Signing Up is Required to Attend
New things not to miss!
More Online Offerings
Ohana Motivational Cards
Pre-Sale Order Now!
I have always prided myself on staying motivated and consistent with doing specific things daily to help stay focused, driven, organized, and strong.
- Reading inspirational texts
- Continuously educating
- Surrounding myself with amazing people
- Daily Journaling
- Exercise daily
- Start out the day with positive thoughts
- Create my destiny through vision
- Using a good planner
- Using my time creatively and wisely
And the list goes on and on….
I have shown up for each of you in some way, where these activities listed above, were my staple to get through.
That is why I want to announce that I will be creating items to help YOU also do the same, with the very first OHANA MOTIVATIONAL Deck of cards!
We have many products in store for you to adequately craft your life into a manifesting, positive, life affirming creation.
First up is a deck of cards that have sayings on them, to help your mindset first thing in the morning! They are a great compliment to your daily practice, but also just in general if you are wanting to have more of a positive outlook in life.
Pre-Sale is happening now! It is a deck of 54 statements that are categorized by affirmations, physical statements, and mental/emotional focus. You can pick one card a day or more! Keep them by your altar, or in the main room in your house!
These will be on pre-sale through June, with delivery in July.
I can’t wait for you to have more of Ohana in your homes!
Leading the way
Ohana Yoga Training
Registration is open for the 2021 – 2022 Programs
From Our Yoga Family
“The studio itself is welcoming and calm and Lisa accepts everyone wherever they are in terms of fitness, age or size. She provides a untiring environment for folks to take a breath and take care of their bodies and minds. I highly recommend Ohana yoga!”
“Ohana Yoga Studio is welcoming to all people. Whether you are a beginner or experienced, there is a class for you! Lisa, the owner, is warm & friendly and has created an atmosphere of peace & calm.”
Ohana Yoga Studio
What Sets Us Apart
The studio space is peaceful, sacred, safe & relaxing – cleansed often so negativity does not linger
The rooms have many windows that let natural light in from all different angles
Enjoy perfect year round comfort with air conditioning and heat throughout the seasons
A beautiful, rural setting with lovely trees and grass, situated right on the river
Many items in the studio are made by local women and support women-owned businesses
Metaphysical items for adults and children are available for use in class or purchase
New and gently used yoga clothes and accessories are available
How We Move & Flow
Each class creates a positive energetic space to rejuvenate & regenerate the mind, body and soul
Our teachers and instructors will make you feel comfortable and are non-judgmental
Special Crystal Bowl Classes are one of our most unique offerings
A wide variety of diverse ongoing classes are offered to fit every body’s needs
Ohana offers classes for every season on the planet and in your life. We have spent years...
"THIS moment is not an idea. It is the only reality." - Sadhguru We are nearing the end of a year...
The site of pain is not always the site of the injury. Greetings! In our latest installment...