About Ohana Yoga Studio
Welcome to Ohana Yoga
We offer a community space for people to experience connection and practice movement. The space is ours collectively, and we all share in that ownership and responsibility.
Our yoga studio is a home away from home, we are accepting of every body and anyone who wants to grow mindfully, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We have a diverse set of classes to help you explore your joints, strength structure, and body mechanics.
Ohana’s Doors are Open Again!
We are pleased to announce that we have the go ahead to open our doors again for in house classes. Yoga is about you feeling the safest in your own body and mind. Ohana wants you to feel that AND the same about your surroundings. Therefore, for your safety and comfort, we will have BOTH in house AND Zoom classes until at least December, as well as the Ohana On Demand platform as another option.
Class Details and Information
- We can fit 8 students, in-house, at a time. Pre-registration will be required for a spot. After 8 students have signed up, you will be on a waitlist for the in-house class (Although Zoom is still an option for ALL classes right now) .
- In order to enter the studio, you will need to have your name on the roster (use the app or website to login), and will need to fill out an illness liability waiver either prior OR when you come in house. Here is the form, should you want to fill it out ahead of time. We will not be requiring masks inside the building or during class, but if it makes you comfortable to have one one while entering and getting to your mat, please wear one.
- The floor will be marked with blue tape to show the areas of where mats can go.
- We have cleared out many of the areas so there is less ‘stuff’ around and easily accessible for coming and going.
- Currently, there will only be one class a day at the studio.
- We will be cleaning all surfaces touched, in between classes.
- The only in-house classes hosted right now will be with me, and I will not move off of my mat during class and after.
- After class, we will not be congregating. Based on your comfort, you are more than welcome to exit immediately after the class is over.
- For the time being, we will not be offering yoga mats, props or blankets. We will also ask that you keep what you bring from home to a minimum. To keep things on the safe side, and not have you worry about transmission of dust while trying to enjoy your practice, we will do our best to make sure you will be able to do classes with what you have.: a mat and a body.
- The classes like Restorative and Yin, will continue from Zoom for the time being, so you are able to use your props from home.
- We will not be offering touch or hands on adjustments at least through December 2020.
- We will be teaching for you in person AND the members on Zoom, therefore time is split between both. We do apologize, but it is necessary for the time being to be fair to those who have health issues and are not able to be in house.
- Registration is now open for an online membership of pre-recorded classes at $299 for the year. Registration is now open and there are 100 classes that can be played On Demand. Registration for this membership ends July 1st, to open again January 1st. This is free to yearly pass holders all year round. This is a great option for those who are not able to come to the studio, or cannot make the Zoom classes times we have on our schedule.
For your safety, we have the following items and protocols in place
- A high end air purifier in the building to help keep the air clean.
- A LARGE Himilayan salt lamp that is on all the time to clean and purify the air.
- The biomat that sends off negative ions, for cleaning the air as well.
- A diffuser with an essential oil that will help kill germs in the air.
- We will be cleaning door knobs and the bathroom in between classes
- We have a LARGE open stairwell that allows for plenty of area for personal space.
- We have a circular upstairs, so there is opportunity for two ways of an exit point.
- We have lots of windows for proper air ventilation (air conditioners for the hot summer), and a large overhead fan.
- We have lots of plants to keep the air even more energized and purified for the attention we place on breath.
- We have two sinks for washing of hands.
Signing Up is Required to Attend
Don’t Miss Out – Sign Up Early
Classes, Podcasts & Events
Still Time to Register!
Sign-up Now – Registration is Closing Soon!
We are excited to introduce a new platform called Ohana On Demand. This is a new membership site that provides unlimited access to a diverse library of Ohana classes and meditations of all variations, guided by multiple instructors. Sign-up now as registration will be closing in July! There are currently 100+ videos to choose from and the list continues to grow!
- The Ohana On Demand platform is robust, easy to navigate and use.
- New classes will be added each month.
- There will be a live online Q&A monthly to answer any questions you may have.
- We will have guest teachers to talk on topics related to yoga, movement and spirituality.
- The cost for full access is $299 / year.
- If you have a yearly class pass, Ohana On Demand will be included for free.
- Direct link to the Ohana On Demand landing page :
New Class Schedule
Book a Class for Zoom or In the Studio
Free Online Classes
Leading the way
Ohana Yoga Training
Registration is open for the 2020 – 2021 Programs
To use in class or purchase to take home with you
Crystal Bowls, healing stones, sage and more
What Our Yoga Family Says
“Ohana Yoga Studio is welcoming to all people. Whether you are a beginner or experienced, there is a class for you! Lisa, the owner, is warm & friendly and has created an atmosphere of peace & calm.”
What Our Yoga Family Says
“The studio itself is welcoming and calm and Lisa accepts everyone wherever they are in terms of fitness, age or size. She provides a untiring environment for folks to take a breath and take care of their bodies and minds. I highly recommend Ohana yoga!”
What Our Yoga Family Says
“The prenatal yoga class saved me during my pregnancy. It kept me active and really gave me an extra level of bonding with not only myself and my child, but with Lisa the Instructor as well.”
Ohana Yoga Studio
What Sets Us Apart
The studio space is peaceful, sacred, safe & relaxing – cleansed often so negativity does not linger
The rooms have many windows that let natural light in from all different angles
Enjoy perfect year round comfort with air conditioning and heat throughout the seasons
A beautiful, rural setting with lovely trees and grass, situated right on the river
Many items in the studio are made by local women and support women-owned businesses
Metaphysical items for adults and children are available for use in class or purchase
New and gently used yoga clothes and accessories are available
How We Move & Flow
Each class creates a positive energetic space to rejuvenate & regenerate the mind, body and soul
Our teachers and instructors will make you feel comfortable and are non-judgmental
Special Crystal Bowl Classes are one of our most unique offerings
A wide variety of diverse ongoing classes are offered to fit every body’s needs
The site of pain is not always the site of the injury. Greetings! In our latest installment...
"What is good may not please everyone - what is pleasing may not be good for everyone" - Sadhguru ...
"You know how to stop judgement from other people? You stop it from yourself." - Sonia Zarbatany...